"brilliant. 10 out of 10. Thank you so..."

As a very nervous patient when i first arrived, I can honestly say i was put at ease from everyone who worked there, From the cleaners, the receptionists, the students to the consultants. Everyone acted professionally and treated me with the upmost of care. When i arrived, the receptionist explained what to do and how the system worked. At the first consultation i had everything explained to me whilst giving me time to digest the information and giving me time to ask any questions whlie still being put at ease. The two dental surgeons that did the work on me were so professional you would of thought that they had been dentists for years rather than students.

In my opionion i would not hesitate to recommend anyone with an emergency dental problem to go to the dental hospital.

If your a nervous patient, don't worry they treat you with the upmost care and consideration.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your experience, and for your recommendation to others. Your comments have been forwarded to the Associate Director and Clinical Director to share with staff.