About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

i did not like anything regarding my stay!

The staff's attitudes to patients was shocking to say the least, i was treated like a problem more than anything. I was never introduced to a single staff member, i felt like i was a problem for pressing the buzzer, i was administered drugs incorrectly and as such this caused paralysis for 1 hour with the nurse stating it was 'normal' and walking away. i ,felt apprehensive and was never offered support or a sympathetic ear, most of the time i never knew what was happening or if my concerns and issues were normal. there is no way on this earth i will go back to this hospital for anything else!!!

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Darlington Memorial Hospital in 2010. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774