"Salisbury has an amazing hospital"

About: Salisbury District Hospital / Accident and emergency Salisbury District Hospital / Medical oncology

(as a service user),

Having lived in the Salisbury area for the past 15 years I have visited the hospital on many occasions, continuously for 6 months when my Nan had cancer and sadly died, 3 times when I had to have couple of x-rays and once in the early hours after being in a house fire.

So I have visited this hospital different times during the years and different times in the early hours and I must say this has to be the best hospital I have ever been to.

It's clean, well presented & the best staff you could ever meet and are a credit to the NHS itself. Like someone else commented, if I ever need to be rushed to hospital or need emergency treatment I would insist on going to Salisbury.

Response from Patient Opinion

Posted on behalf of Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for passing on these warm comments about the care you have received at Salisbury District Hospital over the years. We know that our staff work hard to provide high quality care for our patients, and it is always rewarding to hear that this is appreciated.