"My Active Lifestyle Experience"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Active Lifestyles Service

Following work related problems that led to a a mild blood pressure, I was referred to the Active Lifestyle program by my Gp. It was hoped that it would help me with weight loss as well as my health problems.

Five months later and I have lost 3st 51lbs, My blood pressure is back to normal level and I am no longer depressed. I have also now been given a gym referral and I'l be starting a programme in the New Year.

Active Lifestyle has improved my health and appearance considerably, which is definitely for the good. The only down side is that I now have the expenses of having to buy all new clothes...!!!!

Response from Heidi Henrickson, Weight Management Services Manager, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Many thanks for your posting on Patient Opinion. It sounds like you have made some really positive changes to your lifestyle and I'm pleased to hear that you found the Active Lifestyles Service helpful in supporting you with these. Great to hear about your weight loss, reduced blood pressure and that you are feeling better too.

Best wishes from us all here at CHCP for a continued healthy and happy future.