"We wish to say that my wife Joanne has..."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

We wish to say that my wife Joanne has had the absolute best treatment she could have ever have asked for. From the doctor down to the nurses and cleaning staff. Nothing is a problem and information was readily available to both of us. We do not know all the names of the people who have cared for Joanne but we wish to thank all of them.

Only the car parking, it does get expensive when you are at the hospital all day all week. Saying that we do not mind if the money goes towards the hospital.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to University Hospital of North Durham in 2010. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774