"My mother in law attended the ENT..."

About: Queen's Medical Centre

My mother in law attended the ENT outpatient Department of Nottingham University Hospital, otherwise known as the Queens Medical Centre and she has written: I would like to offer my grateful thanks to the doctor and team for restoring my sight after having two cataract operations in the last year. It is wonderful to be able to read again and see the colours of the flowers and trees in my garden. Everyone was very kind, helpful and reassuring during the initial consultation, each of the two operations and the follow up appointments. I will admit to anxiety before the operation but this was totally unnecessary. At each visit, there were experienced people to explain what was to happen and guide me through. I would encourage anyone offered this procedure to take advantage of it as the results are amazing. Thank you so very much.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback about the treatment your mother in law received whilst at our hospital.

We will certainly pass on this extremely kind message to the staff in the ENT outpatient department and the other teams concerned.