"For someone who has been fortunate not..."

About: Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

For someone who has been fortunate not to have had any type of surgery, I was made to feel less apprehensive by all the staff who came into contact with me. From my arrival to being discharged I cannot speak highly enough of the people whose expertise in this type of treatment, was in my opinion first rate. Since having my hip replaced, I have had a visit from the nurse as planned and she has reassured me that everything is going fine.I am glad that I chose Barlborough as the place to have my operation, after being recommended by a neighbour who also had a hip replacement done there. If I had to have any further surgery, I would not hesitate in selecting Barlborough as the place to have it done. Finally thanks to a fellow patient, who had their knee replaced, who helped to make the stay that much more endurable.

Nothing comes to mind

Keep up the good work.

Response from

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind comments and we are so pleased to hear you had a good stay. It’s great to hear how many patients choose to come to Barlborough after being recommended by a friend or family member.

Best wishes