"The treatment I received visiting for..."

About: Salisbury District Hospital

The treatment I received visiting for tests, the pre-admission visit, operation and recovery in hospital was outstanding. I cannot thank all the hospital staff enough for their care, understanding and dedication to the service they supply. They are a credit to the NHS and their profession. particular thanks must go to the consultant and his team, and the specialist nurses. Also a big thankyou to all the staff of Britford Ward.

level of noise at night.

Too often the NHS gets a bad press and I feel this is an opportunity to address this situation. With the new government making cuts, even within the NHS, more must be done to safeguard and increase the resources to continue improving healthcare

Response from Salisbury District Hospital

Thank you very much for taking time to tell us about the care you received in our hospital. Your comments have been passed onto the teams that you mentioned: we know that our staff work hard to provide high quality care for our patients, but it means so much more when patients themselves tell us that we are doing a good job. We hope that you are recovering well from your surgery, and thank you once again for your feedback.