"My terminally ill grandfather would of..."

About: North Manchester General Hospital

My terminally ill grandfather would of liked to of recieved his tea before 7pm and without it being frozen, he would of also of liked his first cup of tea of the day to of been before 7pm aswell, in fact he had been given no drink at all that day untill this time, something i thought the nurses would of made sure didnt happen seen as though he was put on a drip several times through dehydration! I would not like to think about what would of happened if I was not there that evening, especially as he could only eat the food the hospital gave him because he was unable to eat normal food. It would of also of been nice for the nurses to not ignore him when he tried to speak to them as this happened in front of me on several occasions.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We are sorry to hear about the experiences of your Grandfather whilst visiting North Manchester General; we understand this must have been upsetting for you both.

If you would like to discuss these issues in more detail please contact the PALS service 0161 720 2707, who will be able to investigate this matter for you.