"The area was clean."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

The area was clean.

i visited the gynaecology unit-fertility clinic. the waiting times are ridiculous. i was double booked on 4 occasions, one where i wasnt event old i was double booked and when i came in for my appointment they had no record of me having the appointment even though i had the letter in my hand. i was told that i might be seen by the doctor but it was not definete..i waited for 3hours to find out i would have to return anyways because the doctor had to leave. I have been refused treatment because i hardly show any symptoms of the condition i have; that should not make any difference to the situation. I have now been discharged without any treatment whatsoever after visiting the hospital for 2 years to have scans and tests.

i would not reccommend this hospital to anyone.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post on NHS Choices. Your poor experience is cause for great concern.

We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a personal reply regarding your experience and if you wish (and have not done so already) please contact the complaints and improvements department (complaints@stgeorges.nhs.uk).