"I would just like to say a big thank you..."

About: Princess Anne Hospital

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the doctors, nurses and midwives that helped deliver my son and looked after us both for a few days on the Burley Ward. What started out as a normal labour turned into a 48 hour marathon ending in the two things i didn't want, an epidural and an emergency c-section. I was one very scared lady!! My midwife knew how i felt about these two things but i trusted her 100% and knew that they were both obviously necessary and that i had no choice, which i didn't, for the sake of my baby. The experience was one that i'll never forget, and for me it was a good one. I have nothing bad to say. Thanks once again.

Having somewhere to change the baby would be nice. In the end i was changing my little one on my bed with a towel underneath him so that the bed didn't get messy. This i had seen one of the other mothers doing in my room and thought it was a good idea.

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

Hello Lucy. Thank you for your feedback and suggestion which we’ve passed on to the midwives and other staff. We’re glad this was a positive experience for you.