"I feel completely cared for"

About: Rotherham Hospital Rotherham PCT / Continence service

I am an elderly man of 85 years and I have been receiving treatment and care for incontinence from Rotherham. I'd like to say that it couldn't be better. I've been treated so well, I feel completely cared for.

I don't have much family that live near by, so that makes this service even more important to me. The team deserve all the thanks I can give them.

I've been into Rotherham General twice recently too, not for incontinence, and they too were lovely.

The only thing I would say is that no one has time to just come and talk to you, even for just a minute to see if you're ok. That's not anyone's fault, they're so busy, but even just a few words matter when you're on your own a lot.

I don't know whether that's an interesting story or not but I just wanted to say thank you!

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear cloudy863, thank you very much for telling us your story - glad to know you had a good experience. The staff concerned will be informed of your kind comments.

Best wishes.