"everything about this hospital and staff..."

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

everything about this hospital and staff are perfect. i was in labour on the 30th july 2009 with my son. durham university hospital decided to close the ward as they were ' too busy ' so while i was in full labour i had to travel to bishop auckland hospital in my husbands transit van!! when i got there the midwives were very caring and made me feel comfortable. i stayed in for 5 days until i was confident enough to go home. i had my own room with bathroom and no set times for visitors so this suited my family and friends perfect. i couldnt say 1 bad word against this hospital and if i have anymore children in the future this hospital will be my first choice to go to.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Bishop Auckland Hospital in 2009. We are pleased you had a positive experience at this time. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774