"Crisis Team"

About: Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust / Crisis resolution

I feel my recent involvement with Doncaster Crisis Team made my mental health situation worse not better.

Response from Nick Arkle, Patient Engagement/ Psychosocial Interventions Lead, Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Dear loubylou,

Thank you for taking the time to post your message, which the Trust takes very seriously.

I am sorry that you feel that the Crisis Team was unhelpful.

I shall forward your posting to the appropriate manager so that they are made aware of what you are saying, and ask them to offer a further response.

If you have any concerns about your care and treatment please feel free to contact the Patient Advise and Liaison Service (PALS)on 0800 015 4334 or pals@rdash.nhs.uk

Best Wishes,

Response from Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Dear loubylou,

Please accept my unreserved apologies for your experience with Doncaster Crisis team being negative. This is contrary to all the expectations of responding to a crisis and we in no way want to exacerbate what is already a difficult time for an individual.

Without detail I am unable to fully comment on what may have occurred. I would however like to offer the option of discussing your experience with either myself or Angus Mc Knight, Deputy Assistant Director of adult community mental health services Doncaster so that we may understand and address your experience more fully.

Paula Thompson, Service Manager