"All the staff were friendly whilst being..."

About: Stamford & Rutland Hospital

All the staff were friendly whilst being professional; even staff who came into contact in passing made me feel welcome. Whilst waiting for my procedures I was not allowed to feel neglected; and when I was discharged I was still treated by nursing staff as someone who mattered. I would thoroughly recommend this hospital to anyone. Thankyou to every one in Greenwood Ward; the X ray dept, the reception; and anyone else working in your hospital.

Nothing I can think of

I felt safe and was inspired to feel confidence in the staff their procedures and the surroundings. whilst being made to feel that I mattered. Thankyou.

Response from Stamford & Rutland Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience at P&SHFT, we will ensure they are passed on to the relevant staff in Gynaecology and Greenwood day surgery.

We are pleased to inform you that Greenwood unit was recently nominated by the public in our Outstanding Achievement Awards, so the work they do is being recognised far and wide.

We take all comments from patients and visitors seriously and strive to ensure that we use them to continuously improve patient experiences.