"Please could you pass on a massive thank..."

About: Lister Hospital

Please could you pass on a massive thank you to the fabulous staff who were so kind to me in Lister Hospital's day surgery unit yesterday? I was in a lot of pain after the operation, and they were absolutely wonderful. Endlessly patient and understanding, they explained exactly what was happening, involved me indecisions about my own medication, kept on checking on me and did everything they could to relieve the pain.

Although they must deal with it day in and day out, you wouldn't know it. They really treat everyone as an individual, and really care about their patients' wellbeing.

A wonderful bunch of people, please let them know how much I appreciate what they did for me.

They make the best cup of tea I've ever tasted!

Response from Lister Hospital

Your comments have been passed on to the team already - which we are sure they will be grateful to read. While the care you received is what they aim to provide to their patients every day of the year, it is always nice to hear that confirmed by people telling us about their experience whilst in our care. So many thanks again and we wish you well with your continued recovery.