"JUst wanted to post to say what a..."

About: Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

JUst wanted to post to say what a different experience having my 2nd child here was than when I had my first at billinge. The care I received at wigan maternity unit was 2nd to none and the midwife who cared for me during most of my stay after a c section helped to make this such a positive experience. Kind, caring, funny, thorough, professional and just brilliant, they, along with the other midwifes and auxilliaries I came into contact with, meant some of the "wounds" from my traumatic first birth at billinge were healed. I cant thank them all enough. Would reccomend this unit to anyone.Wish I could name the midwife in question just to say thanks but the rules prevent me from doing so.

Response from Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

Thank you very much for your kind comments about the care that you received during the birth of your second child at the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary. I am so pleased that this was a positive experience for you. If you would like me to pass on your personal thanks to the midwife, then please get in touch with me and I will ensure that these are passed on to her. You can e-mail me at Patient.Relations@wwl.nhs.uk, or telephone me o 01942 822376

Thank you again.