"I was recently admitted to the Bramshaw..."

About: Princess Anne Hospital

I was recently admitted to the Bramshaw Womens Unit after my hysterectomy. I just wanted to comment that the nurses were fantastic and I felt really looked after. They were all very courteous and caring and looked after my every need. I was very nervous about being admitted but everyone from the Consultant to the person who delivered the food and the cleaners were very pleasant any made my stay as comfortable as possible.

The only thing I would like to see improved is the quality of the food, however I do appreciate that there are a huge amount of people being admitted to hospital so being able to cater for so many must be a huge responsibilty. Menu very varied though and good choices.

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

We’re pleased you had a positive experience and have sent your feedback to the staff on Bramshaw.

We regularly review our patient meals in order to deliver further improvements to the service, so thank you for helping us to identify an area we need to target.

If you want to give us any further information about the problems with the quality of the food and ways you think we can improve it, you would be welcome to use our online patient meal comment form at www.suht.nhs.uk/patientmealsfeedback or contact Patient Advice and Liaison on 023 8079 8498.