"Nothing."

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

Nothing.

I felt like I was a burden on the staff, If I asked for help I was told, not now Im busy, ringing the call button for a nurse was mostly ignored, and this is how I saw every other patient in the trauma ward treated too.A guy opposite me was screaming for a nurse for an hour, when one came to do my blood pressure, she said he's getting on my nerves. I had many unbelievable experiences whilst in there for a week. I wrote to express my distaint for what I had witnessed, I said that I was prepared to disguss certain incidents further with them, I got the standard letter back that my comments had been noted.. The staff that were on that ward whilst I was there should be absolutley ashamed of themselves, and should not be in the proffession.

I pray that any of the people I love and care about never have to spend time on this ward..

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

We are very sorry that you were so unhappy with your experience at the John Radcliffe Hospital.

If you would like to speak to us in person about any of the issues you have raised, please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS): Monday to Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm on 01865 221473 / 740868.