"After being a dialysis patient ..."

About: Salford Royal

After being a dialysis patient at MRI for a long period of time I was worried coming to this hospital but since transfer to Salford Royal I have been treated with the upmost respect and all treatment has been of the highest standard by all involved in my care.

All the Renal Departments are spread all over the coloured areas would be better all in the same area.

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you have had such positive experiences and I will forward your comments to the Renal Department. Regarding your suggestion that the Renal services would be better in the same area, we agree and are pleased to inform you that by 2012, all Renal services will be housed together in brand new accomodation in the Hope Building as part of the £200 million Salford Royal PFI redevelopment project.

I am sorry that your comment has not been acknowledged by us until now. From now on, we are committed to responding to all comments within 7 days of your posts. We recognise the importance of such feedback in improving services and welcome any comments.