"Unfortunately I have just had ..."

About: Southend Hospital

Unfortunately I have just had my 3rd miscarriage and feel that Southend Hospital is like my second home. All of the staff at The Early Pregnancy Unit and Eastwood Ward have been amazing and really supported us through these tough times. It makes the experience less traumatic knowing that we will be well looked after, not rushed into making decisions and given sound information to help inform our choices. We cannot thank you enough.

We would like to especially thank all of the staff on the EPU for the care and compassion they have shown us this past year. We were never made to feel like just a patient number the staff are obviously totally dedicated to their work and give couples going through miscarriage the courage to persevere, safe in the knowledge that if we do need their help again we will be in caring hands. Thank you all so much you do an amazing job and your kindness makes a huge difference to our recovery.

Response from Southend Hospital

Many thanks for your kind comments which have been forwarded to the appropriate staff.