"professionalism of the staff"

professionalism of the staff

the length of the wait in the main clinic plus the ease of use. First time I visited the main clinic I didn't realise that the door which looked private was the one I was meant to go through for consultation. Names are called but reception staff didn't adequately explain the procedures, which seemed to be the general consensus as not many people knew where or what they should do once their name was called.

2 our of 3 visits (2 extraction visits) resulted in an infection in my gums

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, and for your comment on the professionalism of the staff involved in your care and treatment. Your feedback on your experience of waiting to be seen appears to relate to the Emergency Department. Patients attending this department are given a leaflet explaining what they should expect during their visit. I have passed your comment to the Senior Nurse who will review the advice given to patients regarding where to go when they are called, to see if improvements can be made. Relevant staff will be informed of any changes and improvements that may be required.