"I attended the ante-natal clinic ..."

About: Queen Charlotte's Hospital

I attended the ante-natal clinic for special cases, i.e my daughter was diaognosed with a condition at my 12 week scan and I had to attend regularly to be monitored. The staff were excellent, very professional and made an upsetting time a lot more bearable by being infor,ative and understanding. I had my daughter in the delivery suite of the hospital. My labour was delayed for 4 days as I was only 33 weeks and then I had to have a C-Section, the staff - nurses, doctors and health care assistants were fantastic. The only issue was that my daughter had to be transferred to Chelsea and Westminster as there was not a surgeon available, but that is another wonderful hospital that I would recommend to people.

I am expecting again and have been for some neonatal appointments and scans recently. I do find that some of the receptionist staff can be quite off-ish and rude. The waiting times are bad, but I prepare myself for that in advance, though last time, waiting for a scan for well over an hour with a full bladder was very very uncomfortable.

Response from Queen Charlotte's Hospital

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. We are pleased that you were generally satisfied with the ante-natal and care you received during delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding the attitude of some staff and waiting times. Your comments will be shared with the relevant departments.