"Nothing could've been better"

About: Rotherham Hospital / Urology

I went into Rotherham District General Hospital in November 2009 to receive treatment in the urology department.

The medical care I received was excellent. The doctors were first class and kept me informed of my care and treatment at all times.

The nursing care was also very good. Nothing could've been better. It was clean and from the receptionist to every department it was excellent.

I go back regularly to a clinic in the urology department and they are looking after me very well. Thank you to all the great staff.

Many of my friends have used Rotherham District General Hospital and they experienced great levels of health care.

Response from Yvonne Nettleton, Patient and Public Engagement Officer, NHS Rotherham

Thank you for sharing your story on Patient Opinion, it is good to know that you are happy with the services that you receive and how you are treated by the staff.

We will certainly pass on your kind comments to the staff concerned in the Urology Department.

Best Wishes.

Response from Rebecca Allinson, Associate Director, Corporate Relations, Rotherham Hospital

Thank you for your nice comments. I will pass them on to my colleagues in the Urology team and I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.