"I've been in the wars but I've won!"

About: Rotherham Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I needed to go into hospital twice last year and I think that Rotherham Health Clinic (on Doncaster Gate) and also the hospital (Rotherham Distric General) are fantastic.

The first time I went in to hospital was because I'd been attacked. The second time, which was only 3 weeks later, was when I'd fallen and broken my wrist. The nurses really looked after me, I had to wait a while but that isn't their fault.

I have no complaints. Even the transport provided was good, it was like a taxi but provided by the NHS.

I feel like I've been in the wars but I've won!

Response from Angela Eyre

Thank you for sharing your story on patient opinion, and it is good to know that you are happy with the service you have received. We will ensure that our colleagues at Rotherham Hospital receive this information.

Response from Rebecca Allinson, Associate Director, Corporate Relations, Rotherham Hospital

Thank you for the feedback.

It's really great to hear you were happy with the care and service you received at Rotherham Hospital.

We try hard to make the patient experience the best it can be so positive feedback like this is really helpful.