"surgical abortion experience"

About: Marie Stopes International London Centre

Staff were so kind to me, I suffered with severe morning sickness which made starving for 6 hours unbearable, after travelling for hours on a train to make my appointment & been up all night in hospital the staff at marie stopes didn't dismiss my situation and were so accommodating making the experience easy for me as i was in a lot of distress. This centre really will look after you- every member of staff seemed so professional & I honestly could have cried with relief at how caring the nurses were. I'm petrified of needles but the staff were amazing. I had sedation (not fully unconscious) but I don't remember a thing, no pain at all. Afterwards you are put on a rest bed & given tea/coffee with biscuits in constant care of staff overlooking you which is reassuring. The only improvement I could suggest would be, had I not been in so much distress, I could see the waiting time for other patients seemed to be hours in a small awkward room facing each other- I understand the amount of women who are needing treatments is so large & finding a solution to the waiting time is difficult but there must be a way.