"May I offer my profound thanks ..."

About: Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

May I offer my profound thanks for the way in which I was treated when I had the misfortune to need your proffessional services last week end.

I was brought to your A&E then MAU early Saturday morning fearing I was having a heart "event" and from the very outset dispite my disscomfort, I was impressed with the speed and consideration with which I was treated. All those who helped me were most kind, caring and reassuring and to all of you I feel I should say - Thank You.

You have a magnificent hospital matched by an equally magnificent staff, you deserve Shrewsbury`s gratitude

I assume improvements could be made but I was most impressed with your present service

Response from Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

We aim to provide best possible services for all of our patients and we are pleased that your experience matches our aspirations. Since the NHS Choices website is anonymous, your contact details are not shared with the Trust. However, if you would like to pass on your thanks and compliments - or nominate an individual or a Team for one of the Trust's Awards - then please visit the Compliments section of our website (www.sath.nhs.uk/patient_information/compliments.asp) or the Chairman's Award page (http://www.sath.nhs.uk/about/chairmansaward.asp)

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback via the NHS Choices website.