"Lack of support"

About: Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

I was referred to crises team by my Psychiatrist (who is lovely) as I was finding it increasingly difficult in keeping myself safe I was told I wasn't eligible for help other than me to call in as my situation wouldn't change in 3 days. I then asked re crisis house which has helped in the past the last one 11 months ago. Again told no as my situation wouldn't change. I said if they looked back they would see it helps me. Then after me phoning back they would refer then they didn't as no beds. So I was back to phoning them and they would review but no point going to the house as nothing will change. Why when it has been proven to help several times over the years and I explained why. So I am left feeling very suicidal. self harming, with no one willing or able to help.

Response from Heather Hunt, Patient Experience Advisor, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences on Patient Opinion. Please could you contact PALS and Complaints Department on 01529 222265, so that we can look into your concerns for you. Heather Hunt Patient Experience Advisor.