"what a nightmare"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Sexual health

Had my implant put in Castle Hill had a problem with it being close to my elbow. Wednesday I came in after being advised by castle Hill to get in straight away.

Paid to park knowing would have to wait. I came in and told no doctor was available and to come back Friday 8.30. Couldn’t go to anywhere else as there were no doctors.

I’ve never had any treatments only pill from doctor. Was never asked to come back for check up put me off telling anyone to have the implant because I don’t feel full trust for it at the moment. And running around trying to get sorted not being able to make appointments is a nightmare and frustrating.

Response from Head of Service Sexual and Reproductive Health, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Many thanks for placing your posting on the Patient Opinion website. I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied when accessing the sexual health service recently and apologise for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

We would like you to speak to a doctor or nurse about your difficulties so that we can respond quickly to your situation. Please would you contact the Modern Matron Jo Heil on 07919544496 as soon as possible.

I would like to reassure you that any concerns regarding the service that are brought to my attention will be investigated thoroughly and staff informed.