"I think this hospital is a disgrace, ..."

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

I think this hospital is a disgrace, the care is a appauling, the staff don't seem to have the skills to deal with many issues, I found the doctors scissors on the floor next to the bed, another doctor put his foot (with outdoor shoes) onto the bed railings even though there were signs all over the place saying not to sit on the beds due to spreading infection!! I would never recommend this hospital, there was only one junior doctor for the whole hospital on the day in question, my father in law has been treated no better than a dog he's actually got worse since he was admitted to hospital because the doctor messed up his normal medication failing to include 2 incredibly important pills, I only discovered this by looking in his folder at the end of the bed, when this was pointed out he was then given them. There have been a catalogue of errors and nobody is prepared to take responsibility for it, I honestly think if we weren't there fighting for him he would be left to rot.

absolutely everything

Its truly sickened me over how my father in law has been dealt with

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

We are concerned to note these comments and would invite the family to contact us on 01924 212672 in order that we may investigate.