"Very professional but with a personal touch"

About: Barnsley PCT / Tissue viability service

I received treatment for leg ulcers and lymphoedema. Lynn and Sue could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Very professional but with a personal touch.

The venue at Worsborough Health Centre was excellent for access with a wheelchair although no accessible parking space were available at my 2 visits. Fire extinguishers were placed in awkward places near doors making steering very difficult, I mentioned it at the time.

Response from Vikki Padgett, Project Manager - Business and Organisational Development, NHS Barnsley

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about the Tissue Viability Service. I will ensure that Lynn and Sue are made aware of your positive comments.

I will pass on your comments regarding internal wheelchair access to the Facilities Manager of the Worsborough site.

Response from NHS Barnsley

Thank you for highlighting the problem regarding the location of the fire extinguishers. I would be very happy to meet with you at Worsborough LIFT Health Centre to do whatever I can to make access easier for wheelchair users; or if you prefer you can contact me using the details below and we can talk through the areas of concern.

Julie Asquith, Facilities Manager