"Ward 12 - 2nd stay"

About: Tameside General Hospital / Gynaecology

I was admitted under tha care of Mr Watson for the 2nd time in 18mnths. On the first occasion, I developed complications of which resulted in a return the theatre and a stay in ICU. This time however everything went smoothly....

As with the first occasion, I cannot thank Mr Watsons team, and the entire nursing team on ward 12 enough.

I was treated with dignaty and respect on both occasions. The level of care provided by ward 12 is second to none. One of my named nurses from 18 months ago, remembered who I was. That is something I didn't expect.

People are so quick to complain, byt not as quick to congratulate. Even when things went wrong first time round I still have nothing but total respect and admiration for the entire team that tended to myself, and the same goes this time round.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. You are all truly special people....

Response from Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for posting this comment. I am pleased that your admission went so smoothly this time.

I will ensure that Dr Watson and Team are made aware of your kind comments about the quality of service you received at Tameside Hospital.

I do hope you are now fully recovered.

Philip Dylak