"Regular interaction with hospital ..."

About: Horton General Hospital

Regular interaction with hospital staff from consultant, to nurse tasked with looking after me. Being treated as an individual in a friendly non patronising way.

Hospital cleanliness was superb.

Care and consideration.

I elected to go to the Horton on the recommendation from friends, I have to say having visited other hospitals I found the whole experience from consultation to operation extremely helpful and considerate. I have to commend the staff for excellent care.

Response from Horton General Hospital

The Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust is currently reviewing historic comments placed on NHS Choices and we note you made a comment in 2010 which was not responded to. The Trust takes both positive and negative feedback recieved from patients, or their families, seriously and, whenever possible, we use any learning gained to improve the service we provide. Should you wish to contact the Trust regarding this comment or any other service you have received since, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk or telephone 01865 221473.