"Total Hip Replacement"

I received a cement less Total Hip Replacement on the 8th October - the operation was carried out using a 'Spinal Block' (epidural). From my arrival at the Hospital to departure two days later can only be described as First Class experience. The nursing, surgical and anaesthetist procedures prior to the operation put me at complete ease through the professionalism of all staff involved. The operation was carried out and I was back in my room in around two hours feeling good. From here on in the Nursing And Physio staff took over and their attention to detail and support was exemplary - nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend without question Emersons Green Hospital to anyone who is thinking of having a procedure that this Hospital is able to undertake. Many thanks to all staff involved - it's now down to me effectively to complete a full recovery although I will be visiting the team again for follow up in the coming weeks. So far so good I'm up and walking & pain for the first time in many months.

Response from Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for taking the time to post your view of the service you received on your recent treatment with us. It's great to learn that your experience as a patient was first class and we thank you very much for your kind comments about all the staff. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the teams involved in your care. We hope you are continuing to make a good recovery.

Best wishes