"Roseberry Park Crisis Centre"

A week on Sunday I was in a very bad anxiety state which had been getting worse as time went on. I met with the Crisis Team at Roseberry Park. They were excellent they showed empathy and couldn't do enough. In two days they phoned to notify me that I was booked in for an ECG and blood test for Thyroid Function On the afternoon I met with a Psychiatrist who listened to my complaints. It became evident that the Team had discussed my case to formulate a plan. The Doctor gave me supplementary medication to take on an evening which would lower the anxiety threshold and help me sleep. Either a member of the team would call round my home or telephone me to see how I was this really helped with persuasion I contacted Mind too see if I would qualify for CBT.I can't thank the Crisis team enough they were slick and professional and caring.

Response from Roseberry Park

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write, reflecting on the positive experience that you had with our Crisis service.

We aim to provide a positive and supportive service and it is reassuring to receive confirmation that we are achieving this.