"thank you ilfracombe hospital"

About: Ilfracombe

I'm a bit older now and in early September when I took a bit of a tumble near the harbour in Ilfracombe i felt quite rough and shaken up.. cuts and bruises ... and a bit of pain, my hand hurt so ... went to the minor injuries dept at the local hospital where i was sincerely pleased with the careful caring and attentive treatment i was given.. and so pleased and thankful i hadn't broken a bone in my hand! ... everybody from reception to the practice nurse were so lovely... sorry it's taken me a few weeks to say thank you... but I've told and bragged to everyone how wonderful you all were. Thank you.

Dear Adrienne

I was sorry to hear about your fall, but very pleased to learn you recieved such caring treatment during your visit to the Minor Injuries unit at Ilfracombe, as a visit to hospital can be an anxious time, especially when you are feeling a bit shaken by a fall.

I have shared your very kind comments with the unit manager where I know they will be warmly recieved and shared with the unit staff. I do hope your hand is better and you have now recovered from your fall.