"Professional & Caring"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / General surgery

I attended day surgery for a surgically managed miscarriage. The staff were sensitive and genuinely caring; not only about the physical procedure, but also my with my worries and emotions. I was informed and included in the decision making without any pressure. The nurses, anaesthetist and surgeon were all lovely, their care was excellent and made the whole experience the best it could be under the circumstances. I just want to say thank you, and you all do a fantastic job.

Response from Lucille Hoose, PALS and Complaints Lead, Patient Experience Department, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write to give praise to the staff who cared for you at this very difficult time. It is wonderful to read that you were well supported by staff and that you found them caring and sensitive; we will feed that back to the department involved. If there is any further support we can offer you please do not hesitate to contact us. With very best wishes, Lucille Hoose. Patient Experience Department (01823 344 762).