"Might aswell have pitched a tent in the car park"

About: BPAS Streatham CC/Clinic

We were told to get here at 8.45am so we did. It's now 2oclock and we have been told we won't be seen until 5-6pm. Not only is it a long wait but they have so many people here for appointments there's no room in the waiting areas. So now we are sat on a curb in the car park in the cold waiting for our name to be called. It seems ridiculous having this many people waiting here with only a small amount of staff working here. Need to take less appointments per day to make sure everyone is seen quicker. Not making them wait 10 hours in the car park freezing.

Response from BPAS Streatham CC/Clinic

At BPAS we pride ourselves on the quality of care we provide and although you should not be expected to wait for prolonged periods of time, this is sometimes unavoidable in a healthcare setting.

At present we are experiencing a particularly high level of demand for our services and I am very sorry that this impacted on the timeframe of your visit. I can assure you that your feedback will be passed on to the clinic manager. However, if you would like to discuss this matter privately, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone, 0845 365 5050 or by email at clientservices@bpas.org. Kind regards, Pam Field.