Very, very impressed with the new Bridgwater hospital. Arrived early on a Monday morning to have a cut seen to which needed stitching. Plenty of free parking, clean, spacious and welcoming lobby. Immediately put at ease by the reception staff who were kind and treated me with respect. Waiting area quiet and comfortable. I was seen within 10 minutes and the treatment area is modern and welcoming. I was treated with respect and dignity which given that I presented with a very sensitive issue I was grateful for. No judgement, just professional care and time taken to reassure me, stitch me up and make sure everything was clean, tidy and dressed so I could carry on, on my way to work. In and out in 40 minutes. Just seriously impressed.

Response from Bridgwater Community Hospital

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is so nice to hear your experience was such a good one! I have shared this with the Manager of the Minor Injuries Unit and the Matron of Bridgwater Hospital to share with their teams. Very best wishes, Jenny from PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service).