"Worst "help" ever!"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

Waiting in the queue for three hours to see a health assistant who asked me the same questions the third time. Don't know the name of the health assistant but they were rude and unpleasant. Refused to read a paper that the ambulance gave to me and said that they did not want to bother to read their handwriting. When I was replying to their questions they seemed annoyed and kept asking the same questions. And after they said to wait to see a doctor. When I asked for how long (cause they said it will happen shortly) they said that they didn't know how long this "shortly" will take. When I started to complain they replied with a phrase that explained everything: NHS is here for you. I just needed a prescription for the antibiotics cause I got a very bad reaction on the current ones. And I needed to leave without any sort of help because it was already 2 o'clock in the morning (and after those 3 hours I didn't want to stay any second more)!

Extremely bad experience, if you can go to another hospital - do it! The ambulance was a lot more helpful! Literally a lot!