"Very helpful and relevant course"

About: Manton Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I was contacted by the children's centre to see if I was interested in doing the parenting course as I had previously shown my interest to do such courses. It was the Manton Sure Start 123 Magic Course.

Although I was unable to attend the first session because I was on holiday, I was brought up to speed on what I had missed and provided with all the paperwork which corresponded to the session.

The staff were so friendly and welcoming and I felt totally confident about the care being provided for my 2 year old in the crèche next door.

The course was very helpful and relevant to myself and I enjoyed doing it.

Response from Sally Penn, District Manager (Bassetlaw), Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for your feedback. The staff work hard to make sure you get the most out of all the sessions so its good to know that you were able to feel fully involved in 1,2,3 Magic. Also knowing your child is in a high quality child care will give you peace of mind that they are being well cared for so you can get the most out of the sessions. Hopefully the strategies you have learned will help you in future.

kind regards