"Shoulder Replacement operation"

About: Princess Royal Hospital (Haywards Heath)

The whole time l spent at this Hospital I was treated with the utmost care and consideration by all the staff both day and night. The surgeon was first class and l was discharged with sutures clipped for my comfort. I have no hesitation in recomending The Princess Royal hospital to any one. I was so impressed with how smoothly things went. What a luxury to be presented with so many different items on the menu, l truly felt very spoiled!

A genuine big thank you to all the staff for making my stay so enjoyable. Thank goodness for the wonderful NHS what would we do without you all. I continue to make progress at home and look forward to enjoying a new lease of life now l have my shoulder back in good order. Regards from Frances G.Wallace.

Response from Princess Royal Hospital

Dear Ms Wallace

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback about your experience in the Orthopedics Department. I am delighted to hear that it was positive and I have passed this onto the teams involved in your care, I know that they will really appreciate your kind words.

Best wishes