"I liked courteous discreet and ..."

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I liked courteous discreet and professional approach of all Staff Nurses and Doctors,and all Domestic staff towards all the patients in all the wards where I was admitted..namely A&E,Dickens,Drydent and Jenner. I was treated thoroughly for my symptoms and illnesses.

Maintenance of toilet facility in Dryden Ward...The Ward staff were not responsible for this..as they did report the leakage and blockage of the pan several times to the maintenance department whilst I was in the ward for about 3 weeks..but nobody attended to repair it.

The Food Menu could be improved with a bit of variation.

I am still awaiting for an out patient appointment from E N T department for treatment and speech therapy for lose/hoarseness of my voice.

Finally I would take this opportunity to thank ALL the staff at Northwick Park Hospital for their excellent efforts.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. This will be passed on to the relevant managers for information and action. If you require any assistance with gaining information in relation to your appointments please call the Patient Relations Department on 0208 869 2026, who will be happy to help you.