"ENT Department."

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

Had an appointment today at ENT department, after so many misunderstandings over appointment dates. Been from pillar to post between Blackburn and Burnley with information not being in place for the medical staff but despite this I have had such good treatment today at the clinic. Came away feeling reassured and with a clear understanding of my prognosis.

Much thanks to the whole team on ENT. Feel confident for my next appointment.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent appointment in the ENT Department at Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback regarding the treatment you received at your appointment, particularly in view of previous misunderstandings about appointment dates.

I will ensure your comments are passed onto the ENT team who will be delighted to receive such wonderful feedback as they always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

If you would like to provide us with further information about your appointment so we can understand the bits of the experience that made this so positive we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and using our services.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or by email at patientexperience@elht.nhs.uk.

Thank you again for commenting and best wishes.

Melissa Almond