"Thank you!"

About: Chase Farm Hospital

Dear Madam/Sir,

I’m writing to thank all the staff at Chase Farm Hospital for their kindness and compassion during my knee arthroscopy (meniscectomy) last Monday 26th September.

Naturally I was a little apprehensive about my operation but from the moment I got there till I was released, I was given excellent attention and care.

I highly would like to commend the nurse who attended to me. Their warmth, professionalism and patience made a difference and I was less anxious about my recovery. They are an asset to this hospital and an example to follow.

Also a nurse who discharged me from the hospital was very helpful and understanding.

The anaesthesiologist had a chat with me before the operation. I was against a general anaesthesia but they put my mind at rest and convinced me that was the best option for me and that they would stay with me the whole time. I felt I could trust them instantly.

Thank you doctor!

My special thanks go also to all the staff that prepared me for surgery – their humour helped me to relax and their professionalism made me believe I was in good hands and to the post surgery nurses who looked after me when I woke up.

I didn’t get a chance to meet my surgeon but I would like to thank them for looking after me during the surgery. Fingers crossed my wounds will heal soon and I’ll get a chance to personally thank them at my post operation visit in 6 weeks time.

I was very impressed with compassion, professionalism and warmth of Chase Farm Hospital staff - a perfect example of how good Health Care looks like..

Thank you again, I’m very grateful.

Kind regards,

Response from Chase Farm Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind review, we're delighted you were happy with your care and will pass your comments on to the team. Wishing you a speedy recovery.