"Amazing"

About: City Hospital campus / Cardiology

Despite having an unexpected admission to the hospital, I could not have been more pleased with my week-long stay on the Acute Cardiac Unit. The care I received was outstanding. The cleaning/catering staff were sociable and my room was spotless. The nurses' day-to-day friendliness and hard-work did not go amiss, they were welcoming and very nice people to have a chat with. The doctors/consultants were all extremely professional, concise and thorough, which ultimately put me at ease with all the decisions which were made. Also, the staff on Linby were very reassuring, as they were able to provide me with useful advice and knowledge. Overall, I would rate Trent Cardiac and the ACU ward as excellent and more!

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your experience of our service. It is pleasing to hear how you felt about the care you received and considered it to be of high standard throughout. I have shared your kind words with the staff on the ACU and Linby ward who have asked me to pass on their appreciation.

Sending our best wishes