"surgical abortion"

About: Bpas (merseyside Clinic)

A horrible situation for anyone woman to face was made a lot easier due to the care and support from the staff. I felt anxious at first walking in but soon after seeing a couple of people and the nurse they made me feel at ease. Had to return 1 week later for the procedure. If you book in early between 8 and 9 am you can be home by 1 ish. I found waiting for the anaestatist the worst part of the process. However, the nurse looking after me was wonderfully calm and reassuring. I think I woke up about 20 minutes after. I had period like cramps but was manageable. There are lots of staff taking care of you when you go to recovery and I do believe the level of care I received on the day of the procedure cannot be faulted. Thank you!

Response from Bpas (merseyside Clinic)

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, your feedback is extremely important to us.

We are very grateful for your comments and I can assure you that they will be passed on to the relevant Manager and staff. Kind regards, Pam Field, BPAS Client Engagement Manager (email: clientservices@bpas.org).