"ophthalmic"

About: Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

What a marvellous patient experience. I was seen swiftly, given full details regarding cataract surgery, followed by measurements of eyes and finally seen by the consultant who carried out further tests.

Their calm and pleasant personality, together with their expertise, helped me to make a decision about timing of a cataract operation. Their explanations were very clear and their guidance welcomed.

This was a very interesting afternoon. I noted the equipment was very clean and appeared new.

This was more like a visit to a good hotel - I was totally relaxed by the entire atmosphere.

I am so fortunate in having chosen this wonderful treatment centre and to have been given such excellent care.

Response from Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent experience at Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre.

We aim to provide a high quality, individualised and patient focused service ensuring every patient is treated with the care and respect they deserve. We believe that clear and careful communication is the key to establishing good rapport and recognise that this contributes to the provision of a smooth and seamless process as well as enabling the patient to make informed choices about their treatment. It was lovely to hear that we have achieved these aims and that you have been satisfied with the service we provided.

Thank you again.