"Always late!"

I've bee a patient of this hospital for over 3 years now, with a surgery in 2013 followed up by numerous check up visits every 3-6 months. The surgery itself was ok, although consultation prior to it felt very rushed. A part of my head was shaved in readiness for the surgery, whilst I was under GA, without notifying me about such possibility, which has upset me when I woke up. Furthermore, they have left my shaven hair in the gown I was wearing.

All of my outpatient check up appointments have been delayed for more than an hour every time, even though they open at 9am and my appointment is always at 9:05am. How can they run so behind this early in the day?

Ah yes, they have also lost all two years' worth of my notes, including multiple hearing tests and surgery notes. Appalling experience.

Response from Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience of

Royal National Nose Throat and Ear Hospital, UCLH. We would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 020 3447 3042 so that we can look into this.