About: Lincoln County Hospital / Accident and emergency

I attended Grantham A and E on Saturday morning with chest pains.I was seen within 10 mins and then,after about 1.5 hrs of tests and lots of Q and A,was moved Blue Light to Lincoln.Waiting for the Ambulance to arrive was a Cardiology Team.I was taken immediately to the Cardiology Lab and underwent an urgent Angioplasty,which prevented an impending Heart Attack.I was moved to Johnson Ward by 1:30pm.I have nothing but absolute praise for everyone involved from Grantham Reception,EMAS,all of the medical staff particularly the Cardioligy team,housekeeping.Too many to mention.Words can barely express my gratitude to all of you working on the frontline,under intense pressure.Thank you so very very much.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

On behalf of the Emergency Department at Grantham, thank you for sharing your kind comments. I will ensure the whole team here get to see them.

Get well soon.

Teresa Shepherd

Sister - Accident and Emergency Department, Grantham

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I will ensure this is forwarded to all the team on Johnson Ward, as it is always nice to hear that their hard work is paying off.

We hope that you are making a good recovery.

Ward Sister Tracey Duke

CCU/Johnson Ward

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to offer such positive feedback which I will ensure is shared with the team I know they will be pleased to receive it.

I hope you continue to make good progress.

Michaela Ireland,